Please read our Terms of Service carefully before you use our web site. algoStrategic.com, a Nordic Consulting business (hereinafter referred to as “our”, “us”, “we”, “algoStrategic.com”, “algoStrategic” or the “Company”) provides its content and services on its web site, located at www.algoStrategic.com or as applications running on other web sites (collectively referred to as the “Site”), to you, an individual user (“you”) for your individual usage, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by our Terms of Service (the “TOS”). If you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained in the TOS, we do not consent to provide you with access to the Site, and you should cease your use of it.
Changes To The TOS
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of the TOS;
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the Site; or
- Impose fees, charges or other conditions for use of the Site or parts thereof (with reasonable notice).
algoStrategic may modify the Site at any time without prior notice. The TOS as well as our TOS Policy may change also. Your use of the Site after any such changes will be deemed acceptance of such changes. You should check our site frequently to see recent changes.
Registration Data; Account Security
By using the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site (“Registration Data”); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to us, to keep it accurate, current and complete; (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account; and (e) agree to receive e-mails from algoStrategic from which you may opt out (unsubscribe) at any time.
Copyright, Linking Policy And Trademarks
The Site and the content contained herein, as well as all copyrights, are the property of algoStrategic. You may access and use the content, and download and/or print out copies of any content from the Site, solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site.
The Site contains links to other Internet web sites or resources. We neither control nor endorse such other web sites, nor have we reviewed or approved any content that appears on such other web sites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or appropriateness of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content.
You may link to any content on the Site. If you are interested in reprinting, republishing or distributing content from algoStrategic, please contact algoStrategic to obtain written consent.
You may not republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute content from the Site to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in other any manner, without our prior written permission. Modification of the content or use of the content for any purpose other than your own personal, noncommercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject you to legal liability.
In addition, in connection with your use of the Site, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to the Site without their express consent.
- Distribute or otherwise furnish the algoStrategic content to any person (other than a team member) or firm without prior written approval from algoStrategic;
- You also agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site and the content made available therein.
Online Rules Of Conduct
By posting a comment or other content or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively “Communications”) on the Site, You agree to:
- Warrant and represent that you are the owner of your Communications or you have all rights necessary to upload, post, transmit and otherwise use any such Communications for your intended purpose.
- Post Communications in both tone and content that contribute in a positive and high quality manner to the substantive exchange of information and the subject matter of the Site.
- Automatically grant – yourself or because you have the unrestricted right from the actual owner – algoStrategic a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive and fully transferable and sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display the Communications you post (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate any one of those Communications in other works now or in the future, with or without attribution of such content directly to you.
- Waive any and all rights against algoStrategic and hold algoStrategic harmless in connection with any claims relating to any action taken by algoStrategic as part of its investigation of a suspected violation or result of its conclusion that a violation of these Terms of Service has occurred, including but not limited to the removal of posts from the Site or a suspension or termination of your access to the Site;
- Maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
You agree not to:
- Post any Communication that you either know or should know is false, deceptive or misleading, or misrepresent or deceive others as to the source, accuracy, integrity or completeness of any Communication you post.
- Post any Communication that is unlawful, harmful or injurious to others, threatening, abusive, offensive, harassing, derisive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise tortious or objectionable.
- Post any Communication that does or may invade the privacy or violate or infringe on any rights of others, including, without limitation, copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely or deceptively state, infer or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with or connection to any person or entity.
- Post any Communication which, either the act of posting or the Communication itself, you do not have a right to do under any law, regulation or order of any court, or as a result of an employment, contractual, fiduciary or other legal obligation or relationship.
- Post any advertising, promotional materials, so called “chain letters,” “pyramid” or other schemes or invitations to participate in these or any other form of solicitation or promotion.
- Post any non-public or otherwise restricted, confidential or proprietary information without authorization. – Violate any local, national or international law, regulation or order of any court.
algoStrategic has the right in its sole discretion, to edit, move, delete, and/or remove any Communication posted on its Site at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, algoStrategic has the right to delete any Communication that it believes, in its sole discretion, does or may violate the Terms of Service.
While we believe that the Site can and should be a positive environment for the exchange of information, you understand that the Site is open for posting Communications to all users. Some individuals may post Communications that may be offensive, indecent, objectionable, false, misleading or simply inappropriate.
Responsibility For Posts
Each individual who posts a Communication is solely responsible for her or his own acts, including the content, context or information in the Communication he or she posts. This means that each individual, and not algoStrategic, is entirely responsible for anything and everything she or he posts. algoStrategic does not and does not intend to pre-screen any Communications posted on its Site and algoStrategic cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of anything that may appear on its Site.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
THE SITE, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, algoStrategic, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ADEQUACY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON OUR SITE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
algoStrategic AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS AND SPONSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT OF algoStrategic OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, MEMBERS, OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
Limitation Of Liability
NEITHER algoStrategic NOR ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS AND SPONSORS ARE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE USED OR PURCHASED THROUGH algoStrategic. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING IT. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO algoStrategic FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO US BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your violation of the TOS; (b) your use of the Site; or (c) your violation of the rights of any third party.
You understand and agree that algoStrategic may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice to you, terminate your access to and use of the Site. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (i) breaches or violations of the TOS or other agreements or guidelines, (ii) requests by law enforcement or other government or regulatory authorities or (iii) repeat violators of copyrights or other intellectual property.
Note: If you are a monthly subscriber, upon termination, you will not receive a refund of any payments made and all future payments will be canceled. If you are an annual paid subscriber, upon termination, you will receive a prorated refund, with a two month forfeiture of comparable monthly membership fees, and all future payments will be canceled. Our calculation of the refund is final.
algoStrategic respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. algoStrategic may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the account or access of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
The Site is directed solely to individuals residing in jurisdictions in which provision of the Site’s content is legal. We make no representation that materials provided on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Site to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we so desire, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such service or product that we provide.
The TOS together with all algoStrategic policies referred to herein, constitutes the entire agreement between you and algoStrategic relating to your use of the Site and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements on that subject between us.